Our fun starts where the others turn around…
Experiencing a full day jet boat tour with Snake River Adventures will have you planning your return trip for the following year. All of our jet boat trips feature the canyon’s prehistory, history, geology, flora and fauna in addition to its beauty and exciting whitewater. Come and visit North America’s deepest gorge and a place of unsurpassed beauty which is Hells Canyon. From the Snake River you will view a cathedral of God’s own creation, with lofty walls and spires reaching heights of 9,393 feet, surpassing even the Grand Canyon!
Hells Canyon was formed by up thrusting lands and a down cutting river and reveals some of the earth’s most spectacular geological formations caused by ancient ocean beds, floods and volcanoes. The Seven Devils Mountains tower over the river to the east, a high plateau rims the canyon on the west and the high Wallowa Mountains loom nearby.
Our full day tour includes:
- Coffee, orange juice and a muffin provided mid-morning.
- Bottled water and soft drinks provided all day.
- Boxed lunch
- On Board restroom
Depart from Lewiston (8am to 5:30pm)
- 9.5 hour tour
- Adults – $206.00 per person*
- Children Age 8 to 12 – $123.60 per person*
- Children Age 7 and Under – $10.30 per person*
- Please arrive 20 minutes before tour departure time. We leave from Hells Gate State Park Marina 4832 Hells Gate Rd, Lewiston ID. (Do not pay at the Hells Gate toll booth, parking is included in the tour price.)
*All taxes and fees included in price.
The Fine Print
A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs two weeks prior to date of trip. All balances are due one day prior to the tour. We do not run all these tours every day. Please make your reservations at least one week in advance. All tours run on demand with minimum passenger fare requirements. Due to fuel cost a fuel surcharge may be applied at the time of reservation.