Please fill-out the form below and we will contact you to confirm. Thank you!
Step back in time at the Historic Sheep Creek Ranch…
In the heart of the Hells Canyon this cabin sleeps 8, with propane appliances, outhouse and outside shower. It is truly a rustic adventure! Registered with the National Historic Registry, witness a step back in time at the Historic Sheep Creek Ranch. This is available for those who want to experience life as the old timers did, with wood cook stoves and oil lamps.
- Up to 8 people $150.00 per night
- Extra Guests $30.00 each per night
- If lodge is left unclean, there will be a $50.00 cleaning charge depending on the mess
Snake River Adventures can provide transportation for you from Lewiston or Pittsburg Landing or you can use your own boat to reach this ranch 90 miles up the Snake River.
- Boat Transportation from Lewiston $275.00 per person (plus sales and lodging tax)
- Boat Transportation from Pittsburg Landing $200.00 per person (plus sales and lodging tax)
- We supply your bed linens only.
- You must supply all food, beverage and coolers.
- You must supply personal items.
- Anglers be sure to bring your fishing gear.
- Non-potable water is available.
- Outdoor showers and outhouse
- BBQ and wood stove
- You must cleanup after yourself – “NO MAID SERVICE”.
THE FINE PRINT
A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs two weeks prior to date of trip. All balances are due one day prior to the tour. We do not run all these tours every day. Please make your reservations at least one week in advance. All tours run on demand with minimum passenger fare requirements. Due to fuel cost a fuel surcharge may be applied at the time of reservation.